Education & Professional Designations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Accounting – Whittier College
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 250
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Don is a Director of Tax at Hall & Company CPAs with over 35 years of experience serving clients within the United States and internationally. He focuses on assisting owners of privately held businesses and family owned enterprises, high-net worth individuals and top-level executives of companies with their wealth accumulation, preservation of succession issues, many of which include strategies for income and estate tax planning.
Don has served as a trusted business advisor to many business owners and executives of closely held private and publicly traded companies. He has consulted and advised clients with family business succession, mergers, acquisitions, IPO’s and liquidity matters. As a highly distinguished tax practitioner, Don has handled domestic, state and local, and international tax issues.
Prior to joining Hall & Company, Don was a partner at Arthur Andersen for many years and also led Grant Thornton’s Southern California tax practice for more than a decade. Over the last several years, Don was the tax practice leader at a Southern California based CPA firm.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Past Chairman of Finance Committee, Pacific Symphony
- Board Member, Scholars First