- Address: 111 Pacifica, Suite 320 Irvine, CA 92618-3705
- Phone: 949-910-HALL (4255) ext. 228
- Fax: 949-910-4256
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Education & Professional Designations
- Masters Degree in Taxation - Golden Gate University, 1987
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting - University of Southern California, 1978
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
Irvine CPA Profile
As the Managing Director of the firm, Brad is actively involved in all aspects of taxation, auditing and business planning. He has over thirty years of experience in public accounting. Brad's core strengths as an Irvine CPA are in the areas of strategic tax planning for high net worth individuals including corporate owners and executives, closely held corporations, partnerships, LLCs and trusts.
He has significant experience negotiating corporate sales/merger, acquisitions and divisional spin-offs. As an Irvine CPA, Brad spends a great deal of time consulting in the area of business management, business succession planning, estate planning and preparation of comprehensive personal financial plans. He represents clients before the IRS, FTB and other taxing authorities. Brad started his career in 1977 with Mckeehan Hallstein & Co. in Los Angeles and later became Tax Manager of Haskell & White (formerly known as Swenson & Clark CPAs) upon moving to Orange County. He subsequently took a position as Tax Partner at Wright Ford Young & Hall where he oversaw an extensive tax and accounting practice. He left to form Hall & Company with a vision - to significantly build business value for owners and executives of companies in various industries through the use of sophisticated financial analysis.
He was a featured speaker at the American Institute of Architects annual conference at which his topic was Retirement Planning and the use of various qualified plans available. As a well-respected Irvine CPA, Brad is continually contacted by local and national newspapers and magazines for interviews on various tax matters (Orange County Business Journal, Medical Office Today, Construction Today, BusinessWeek, Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, Consumer Reports, Orange County Register, L.A. Times, CNN, Journal of Accountancy, & California Real Estate Journal).
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Member of Entrepreneur’s Organization of Orange County (EOOC)
- Member of TEC/Vistage Worldwide
- Member of the Principa Alliance, a Global Network of CPAs
- Member of the Orange County Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Executive Board Member of Tech Coast Venture Network
- Board Member of the Crystal Cove Alliance