The Manufacturing/Distribution industries are constantly changing and evolving. Long-term survival in these sectors depends on the ability to decrease costs, by utilizing technologies effectively and implementing best business practices. Success in these dynamic industries requires comprehensive knowledge -- knowledge specific to the challenges and opportunities these sectors face. These challenges range from supply chain management and warehouse automation -- to activity-based costing which are essential components of today’s profitable manufacturing/distribution business opportunities.
These types of businesses require a professional team with specialized, industry knowledge and proven experience in many specific areas. At Hall & Company, we work with companies just like yours to put innovative solutions in place to impact your bottom line. We collaborate with business owners and CEOs to analyze their companies and make appropriate recommendations for their operations. We understand these unique industries and over the years we have demonstrated our ability to reach a position of strength.
Our clients manufacture and deliver a variety of goods to the marketplace ranging from computers, software, apparel, food products, pharmaceuticals, furniture and vitamins -- to equipment, machinery, manufacturing supplies and more. No matter what your product may be, at Hall & Company we help you manage your business more efficiently, so you can deliver the best products to your customer at the best prices.
Our professionals provide companies like yours, the advisory services required help ensure your financial goals and objectives are met with real time solutions. You will find we don’t stop working on your projects at 5:00 PM, instead we will work around the clock until a solution is found. We provide a full range of industry-specific business advisory services designed to increase your profitability, improve your competitive position and decrease your operating costs.
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Cost controls, budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Inventory control systems
- Benchmarking Studies, Industry Specific (Profit Cents Report)
- Gross profit maximization/ analyzing pricing structures
- Profit Enhancement Analysis (determining actual profits by product)
Tax Compliance Services
- Cost Segregation of real estate to maximize depreciation deductions
- Fixed Asset Analysis Studies
- Applying deductions and tax credits such as Research & Development
- Multistate Operating Structuring
- International tax – cross-border transactions
- Employee Benefit audits
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Buy-sell agreement reviews
- Succession planning and exit strategy development
- Buy-lease agreement development
- Financing facilitation with banks and other financial institutions
- Mergers and acquisitions facilitation
- Business valuation and litigation support
- Due diligence research and review
- Compensation, benefits and incentive planning
- Evaluation and implementation of internal control systems
- Strategic Planning and business process solutions
If you are a manufacturer/distributor and interested in improving your financial reporting, tax or business management practices, all of us at Hall & Company are ready to provide reliable support. We understand your environment and how to assess and manage your financial opportunities and risks.