Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics/International studies, University of California – Los Angeles
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 239
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Shin has over eleven years of experience in accounting and taxation with expertise in complex returns and planning for corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, private foundations and tax exempt organizations. As a former tax manager at a Los Angeles firm, Shin serviced clients across a broad range of size and scope.
Prior to joining our firm, Shin was a tax manager for several Los Angeles county firms. In her spare time, Shin enjoys spending time with her two daughters. Also, Shin is fluent in Korean.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)