Education & Professional Designations
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting - California State University at Long Beach
- Certified Public Accountant License (CPA)
- Phone:949-910-4255 ext. 255
- Email: Click Here To Contact
Vernon has over twenty years of experience in the Audit and Assurance Services practice. As a former member of the staff at the Securities and Exchange Commission, Vernon brings an abundance of experience to the firm. His practice focus includes financial reporting, SEC regulatory compliance, and internal control evaluation for clients in the software, manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, bio-medical, retail, and food wholesale industries.
Vernon began his career with KPMG. Most recently as the head of the SEC Practice and Quality Control of Assurance at Windes and McClaughry. His vast experience includes technical accounting research, direct dealings with the SEC and PCAOB, review of periodic filings on Form 10-K, 10-Q, S-3, S-8 and 8-K.
Professional & Business Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)